Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Descriptions of a snowy day at Plush Mills

We've had quite a bit of snow this winter and many of the residents have wonderful views of the hills surrounding Plush Mills.  Even though we are situated in the midst of a bustling suburbs wooded areas a parks are woven into the landscape providing a habitat for deer, fox, rabbit, and hawk. Joann is a great observer and recorder of the creatures that visit us. 

I had just come home yesterday from a shopping excursion at the Acme Market in Media, PA.  The scenery on the way and back was exceptionally beautiful on that sunlit day.

When I returned home to put away my groceries and other shopping items I had bought I ventured into my bedroom and looked out the window.  There were about 10 or 12 large animal footprints in the snow of the yard below.  I wondered what type of footprints they could have been.  Maybe a large dog walked into the yard or another kind of animal.  I call it the wonders of winter.

JoAnn Petrovitch

No comments:

Post a Comment