Saturday, February 4, 2017

A life in Photos

Eleanor Bongiorno choose the assignment that asked writers to look at an old photograph and  describe it and any memories or associations it brought up.  Below are photos from her wedding and 50 year anniversary, such a treasure.



At critical times in their lives, people often utter the statement, "My life flashed before me."  I can produce this phenomenon instantly with just a click of my computer​.
     My oldest grandchild, Sarah, produced for me a slide show set to "Amazing Grace."  It's a travelogue of photos of my husband's and my lives from our childhood
until several years ago.  It's six years old and I have never, nor will I ever, delete it from my emails.     
     When the desire enters my brain, I simply bring it up and "take a stroll down memory lane" through our early years, our wedding, three children, college graduations, their weddings and most of my grandchildren.
     I can truly rank this slide show at the top of any gift I have received.  



No comments:

Post a Comment